I’m an experienced Nashville SEO Consultant Who Can Help You Improve Rankings, Conversions & Revenue
Put simply, I’m Nashville’s SEO guy. With over a decade of experience in the digital marketing industry, I know the ins and outs of digital marketing, improving online revenue generation and get joy out of doing SEO audits on websites and pointing out how to improve PPC campaigns.
rom massive enterprise level websites, medium sized eCommerce companies and service area businesses I’ve applied years of my SEO experience to improve rankings, traffic & revenue.
Technical SEO & Audits
I can provide your business an in-depth but easy to comprehend and execute SEO roadmap & SEO audit document that provides actionable insights for your site’s architecture, content marketing plan and link building strategy. If you’re an agency, I can also sub-contract and create these insights on a white-label basis.
Your Flexible SEO “Gun-for-hire”
I’m not here to “make a nest” in your business, I’m here to support your company or agency’s SEO needs on an hourly basis in whatever way makes the most sense for you. Here’s some various ways I’ve worked with my clients:
- Trained in-house resources to execute on SEO tasks
- Provided in-depth keyword research & SEO potential traffic forecasts for SEO campaigns for c-suite & executives to make decisions about digital marketing budgets
- Provided useful keyword research for service & product pages to improve on-page seo
- Provided lists of potential blog post topics for content writers
- Provided in-depth audits and directed in-house developers how to implement them
- Provided in-deoth SEO audits and executed fixes for all discovered issues
- Created a lead-generation based relationship
- Created a revenue sharing based SEO partnership
Want to work together & improve your website’s revenue potential? Get in touch! I’m happy to work with Nashville folk, or anywhere else you’re from.
Nashville SEO: Jeremy Rivera SEO
My Recent Insights & Research Pieces On SEO
I had the pleasure of working under Jeremy for nearly 3 years in the Website Marketing Department. As a manager that followed through and always got the job done right, he was a joy to work with. He has an awesome positive attitude, and as a result made work seem a lot less like work.Brian Harnish – I love SEO
I’ve always looked forward to his ongoing guidance and training, which often had that little nugget of information that helped me improve both in my duties and my abilities.
He always came up with great ideas and plans of action that benefited the department as a whole.