New UI means that older screenshots that you’ve created to guide your clients to the Admin portion of Google Analytics to provide you with access are out of date. Here’s a GIF-tastic guide and screenshots for you to send your client so they can easily and quickly give you the required access.
Guide To Adding Authorized Users To Google Analytics
- Go to Analytics.Google.com
- Access the view you want to share
- On the left bar click on “Admin”
- In the left column click on “User Management”
- Input the email in the “Add permissions for:” field
- Click the Dropdown that says “Read & Analyze”
- Check off Edit & Collaborate if you want them to be able to make changes to your configuration. Check off Manage Users if they might need to add team-members or other people as well.
- Check the box for “Notify this user by email” to let them know they have access
- Click Add
Screenshot GIF Guide To Giving Analytics Access